The following is the minimum riding gear for a California Superbike School. Gear will be checked at the scrutineering area, so please bring it with you as you are having your motorcycle scrutineered.
- 1 Piece or 2 Piece Leathers (2 piece leathers must zip together) or Armored Textile Riding Gear (Jackets & Pants).
- Leather motorcycle Boots (the Boots must overlap the pants, so no skin or other clothing can be seen).
- Leather motorcycle Gloves (protective materials such as carbon fibre or Kevlar knuckles or palms are strongly recommended).
- Full face Helmet that meets ISI standards. Visors must be correctly secured and in use.
- Although Back Protectors are not mandatory, they are strongly recommended.
- Should you wish to purchase Riding Gear, Leathers, Boots, Gloves, Helmets, Back Protectors, contact Vivek Jaisingh @ www.performanceracing.in
Rules and Regulations regarding Flags, Click here