Please be aware of the following policies regarding your California Superbike School Day.
1) All students must be present for the first classroom session at 7.40am. Any student who does not arrive in time for the first classroom session will forfeit their position for the day. There will be no refunds or reschedules under any circumstances if this situation arises.
2) All students must ensure they book into the correct school level. All students start with Level One and progress through the levels unless they have completed it during the previous year or at other CSS camps. Each level takes one day to complete, and all levels must be completed in sequence. In the event that a student books into the incorrect level, they risk not participating in the school if availability in the correct level is fully booked.
3) The MINIMUM licencing requirements to participate in the California Superbike School is as follows:- Driving License with Motorcycle endorsement
4) The California Superbike School cannot control weather conditions. If it rains we get wet, and if the sun shines we get hot. The California Superbike School accepts no responsibility if the day is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to, extreme weather. In this event there will be no refunds or transfers, however the California Superbike School will endeavor to provide a replacement day at the venue’s discretion. If a rescheduled day is offered, there will be no refunds or transfers from the rescheduled day under any circumstance.
5) Whether participants ride in all or part of your sessions, all students ride at their own risk. All participants should take into account their own riding ability, condition of their equipment and possible track conditions before riding.
6) It is not permitted for any participant to hand over their booking to another student, in part or in full, at any time during the school day.
7) It is not the responsibility of the California Superbike School if a student fails to attend, cannot ride, are unfit to ride, or choose not to ride in all or part of the day. Regardless of the reason (including weather conditions, work requirements, motorcycle problems, family crisis, heath problems etc.) there are no refunds or reschedules either in part or in full.
8) California Superbike School strictly prohibit the consumption or use of alcohol and drugs. Any person found consuming or to be affected by alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride / participate in their booked event. No refunds will be given under any circumstances, and the perpetrator risks being expelled from the venue and refused participation in any future California Superbike School events. California Superbike School reserves the right to subject riders to random breath testing and checking for influence of drugs.
It is your responsibility to be in a fit condition to ride on the day. Due to the high concentration requirements, California Superbike School strongly recommends a good night’s sleep the night before and abstaining from alcohol and drugs (unless prescribed medication is cleared by your physician to participate in this activity).
9) Our minimum riding gear requirements are: Leather jacket & pants or leather one piece suit (armored textile clothing allowed), leather motorcycle gloves (overlapping suit sleeves), full face helmet, and full height leather motorcycle boots that overlap the leather pants (no work boots or runners allowed).